Chattanooga Products Liability Lawyers
- "Products" in this instance cover any manufactured items, from bicycles to prescription drugs or children’s toys. Some of the more common cases involve: Machinery and tools that lead to an accident other injury at home or on the jobsite
- Medical devices
- Medicine and drugs, such as Pergolide (Permax), Rezulin, Fen-Phen, Baycol, Celebrex, Bextra, Oxycontin, Pyridostigmine Bromide, and many other prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Food, such as peanut butter and other FDA recalls
- Toxic chemicals and substances, such as pesticide,asbestos-related materials items containing benzene and mold.
- Automobiles and different modes of transportation, including a truck or motorcycle and their accessories, such as a tire, safety restraints, an airbag, and a safety seat for children.
- Household products and appliances
- Toys and recreational equipment
- Clothing and apparel
- PPE (personal protective equipment)
HOW CAN THE HIGGINS FIRM HELP WITH A CLAIM INVOLVING PRODUCTS LIABILITY?
You or someone you love may have experienced severe or debilitating side effects after interacting with certain products. If so, you may have a case requiring the skills and knowledge of a Chattanooga dangerous product lawyer at the Higgins Firm. We advise you to contact us right away. Our legal team will collect information about insurance, treatment and hospital statements, and anything else that may be required for the case. Our team cares about each client we have and works hard to see to it that you are compensated the amount you eligible to receive for any injuries you have been through.
If a dangerous or defective product has caused you injury or the death of your loved one, it’s important you know your rights under the law. Contact us online or call us at 800-705-2121 in order to consult with us about your case and any action you may be able to pursue.